USB 3.0 Type-C 3-Port Hub with SD Card Reader Combo
3.0 USB-C Hub with Card Reader
Using a new MacBook or other Type-C enabled computer? Use this
Type-C USB 3.0 combination 3 Port Hub and SD Card Reader to support
your data transfer and memory card needs. Supports 5Gbps data
transfer and is compliant with USB 3.0 Standards.Works with Windows
10 and earlier and Mac OS X or Linux.
USB 3.0 Type-C 3-Port Hub with Built-in SD Card Reader
This is a 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub and SD Card Reader combination
originating from a Type-C host connection. It is a USB 3.0 data hub
with power supply allowing the control of 3 connected USB devices.
The Built-in SD card reader is compatible with SD(HC), SD(XC), Mini
SD, MMC, MMC4.0, MS, MS Pro, MS Duo, MS Pro Duo, MS Duo MagicGate,
M2, Micro SD/T-Flash Card.
This USB 3.0 USB-C Hub allows for slow charging while distributing
900mA to each port for low power devices. The connection and use
with USB devices such as digital cameras, external hard drives,
flash drives, and printers can all operate from a single compact,
portable hub. Compliant with USB 3.0 standards, the data Hub combo
provides data rates of up to 5.0Gbps via USB and normal SD Card
speeds as designated by the SD Card itself, it does not require
additional software drivers for the installation process and is
installed as a Generic Hub in your system.
USB 3.0 Type-C Hub Features
· Easily adds a 3 Port USB 3.0 Hub + TF / SD / MMC card reader
combination to Type-C Macbook and other Type-C Supported Devices.
· Eliminate the hassle of port connection orientation with Type-C
and continue to achieve data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps.
· 19 inch attached Type-C cable extends the USB 3.0 Hub’s distance
to the device ports and card reader.
· Type-C Host Interface support with plug and play features and hot
· Lightweight and very portable for effective use of space.
· Blue LED indicates operational when power is supplied.
· Designed with a built-in surge protector circuit to protect your
USB 3.0 devices.
· SD card slots compatible with SD(HC), SD(XC), Mini SD, MMC,
MMC4.0, MS, MS Pro, MS Duo, MS Pro Duo, MS Duo MagicGate, M2, Micro
· No Driver Needed and compatible with all version Windows, MAC and
· Due to its 5V 900mA of power, this is not meant as a stand-alone
· Do not connect the Hub to high power devices (such as HDDs and
other office equipment, etc), including high-output devices (such
· You may find that some USB 3.0 devices require direct connection
to host ports for proper functionality.
· Supported by Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10
· Mac OS X and Linux