Auto Parts Prototype Injection Molding , TPS Prototype Plastic
|Part Name||Plastic Material||tooling life||Cavity||Cavity/Core||Mold standard||Mold type||Remarks|
|AB10394/95/96||TPS||2000 shots||1+1+1, family mold||P20||LKM||2 plates||1050 AB plate|
Where we win :
- Hitop --- High quality ,top service is our policy
- High precision availability.
- 2m x 1.6m mold size capacity
- Plastic injection mold and molded parts are both available.
- Over than 15 year mold making experience to USA and Europe with
DME, HASCO standard.
- Philips and GE qualified supplier
- Fluent English communication for both business and engineering
- Detailed DFM service before the mold making ---- SAVE YOUR
MODIFICATION COST !
- sales coordinator and project team high stability.
- Competitive delivery time and reasonable price For urgent cases, we
can cooperate with very short lead time to catch up customer's
Plastic injection mould, Die casting mould
Mold type of cycle life
Test mould, Prototype mould, Production mould
Auto CAD, UG, Pro-e, Solid work etc
LKM, DME, HASCO etc.
718H, P20, NAK80, SKD61Heat hard, H13 Heat hard , S136 heat hard,
420(heat hard) 8407(heat hard), Cr12, CrWMn ,etc.
cold runner, hot runner
single, family, multi-cavity
YUDO, Mold master, Incoe, Huskey etc
Standard mold part
DME, HASCO, DAIDO, RABOURDIN etc
Polished, Mold Tech, Nihong, YickSang etc
Free check wooden box
by sea, by air, by express etc(as per customer’s request)
With the help of CMM, projector, and some other measuring tools and
equipments and team members conscientiousness,we can guarantee the
mold quality by inspecting in-coming material ,manufacturing
process and samples.
Our main QC Process are as follows :
1. Customer’s Mold Specification Sheet Check
2. Mold Design Control
3. Mold Steel Hardness Inspection
4. Mold Electrodes Inspection
5. Mold Core and Cavity Steel Dimension Inspection
6. Mold Pre-Assembly Inspection
7. Mold Trial Report and Samples Inspection
8. Final Full Inspection prior to shipment
9. Mold Package Inspection
Let Hitop Mold Your Plastics and Alloy Today!